Subscribe

Enter your email address:


Lastest posts


We come back !!!

Sponsored link
Hi all.
Last month, I intended remove all database to other blog ( it's name: Technology blog) but somebody mailed to me keep this Blogger template and i think a should do that. But I've a poll for all.

What do you want of this blog ?
A. I want more template
B. I want more make money online
C. I want more traffic ( SEO tutorials)
D. Other ( please comment)
You can lodge your vote at the sidebar. Thanks



Translate to:

2 Comments:

At 4/21/2008, Blogger Anang, yb said...

hi,
welcome back!
we need your cool templates, bro!

 
At 4/21/2008, Blogger JakF said...

@Anang, yb:
I'm sure.
I'm update more template, tutorials for SEO, make money online.
Regard !
Tiamo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.

<< Home

Previous Posts

Cheap Hosting
-->